As your trusted real estate advisor, Spero Pagos will guide you through the home buying process by helping you navigate your way through mortgage brokers, title and escrow companies, home inspectors, and home warranty companies to help you achieve your goals.
• A new home for your family.
• Investment / income property for your retirement.
• Investment property to remodel and "flip" for a profit.
• You want to help your children in purchasing their first home.
• What's minimum and maximum purchase price?
• If you will be purchasing with cash or need financing.
• If you require financing, what is the maximum monthly mortgage payment that you are comfortable with.
• If your purchase is contingent upon the sale or refinance of another property, how much equity you anticipate receiving from this property.
Are you curious about what’s happening in your neighborhood? You can create a custom market report to see properties that are actively for sale, under contract, and sold in your neighborhood.
Are you considering selling or refinancing your home? Get an INSTANT property valuation now!
Designer Properties recommends AMERIFIRST MORTGAGE to bring you a broad range of financing options including:
• Stated Income Verified Asset Loans
• FHA & VA Loans
• Bank Statement Loans
• Super Jumbo Loans
• Construction Loans
• And Many More…
Sellers and their agents will require a loan pre-approval letter with any offer we submit on your behalf.
During the loan pre-approval process, your mortgage professional will analyze your credit, income, assets, and employment and will make recommendations as to the best loan program. You will also be provided with an estimate indicating the interest rate, loan fees, and monthly payment.
Now it's time to identify specific details of your next dream home. Like, location and/or community, school district, how many bedrooms and bathrooms, single level or 2-story, lot size, pool and other amenities.
For investment properties, this may include property type, location, and capitalization rate.
The first step is to contact the listing agent and gather important details about the property including the seller’s motivation for selling, timetable, as well as flexibility on price, terms and concessions, and if there's currently any other offers.
Armed with this information, along with current market trends, we will provide guidance to you in advance of preparing your offer. Once your offer has been presented, we will stay follow through with the other agent while working toward getting your offer accepted
Once your offer has been accepted, it’s time to get to work to ensure a seamless closing.
This may include:
• Submitting your mortgage application.
• Ordering an appraisal.
• Receiving and reviewing seller disclosures.
• Ordering a property inspection.
• Ordering a home warranty.
• Conducting a final walk-through prior to close of escrow.
• Providing you with the keys to your new home.
Our role as your trusted advisor is to ensure that all material facts concerning the property are known, and to ensure that the transaction closes on time.
Considering selling or refinancing your home? Get an INSTANT property valuation now!